We have collectively invested over
We have directly volunteered with our not for profit partners over
Not only do the NFP organisations benefit from our partnerships, our partners themselves report they have increased learning across multuple areas including:
- The ability to deeply assess NFP and the impact those not for profits are having.
- The ability to be involved in decision making around where funding goes, and to assist in making investments impactful.
- The opportunity to learn from other partners through Peer-based learning as well as from the not for profits we work with.
- The opportunity to advocate for some incredible organisations and societal issues happening throughout Victoria and broader community.
Our investees have told us:
- Since having SVP Melbourne involved, they now have the ability to serve more clients in need.
- They have been enabled to increase their budgeting and resources.
- They have stronger organisational foundations around finance, governance, management, communications and other areas.