We have collectively invested over
In Just 6 Years
We have directly volunteered with our not for profit partners over
which equates to over
$ 0 per year
in consulting hours
Not only do the NFP organisations benefit from our partnerships, our partners themselves report they have increased learning across multuple areas including;NF
- The ability to deeply assess NFP and the impact those not for profits are having.
- The ability to be involved in decision making around where funding goes, and to assist in making investments impactful.
- The opportunity to learn from other partners through Peer-based learning as well as from the not for profits we work with.
- The opportunity to advocate for some incredible organisations and societal issues happening throughout Victoria and broader community.
Our investees have told us:
- Since having SVP Melbourne involved, they now have the ability to serve more clients in need.
- They have been enabled to increase their budgeting and resources.
- They have stronger organisational foundations around finance, governance, management, communications and other areas.